Our aim for all children here at Woodland’s is to respect themselves and have consideration of each other.
- Every child deserves a positive learning atmosphere. Our intimate school and qualified caring staff provides this for the child.
- Our aim is to stimulate your child with our exciting programs consisting of:
- Two hours of outdoor play develops their gross motor skills, interactive play, problem solving, and overall good health
- Creative activities which create fine motor skills and stimulates their curiosity
- Cognitive circles create a time for learning and listening
- Free play helps develop initiative and independence
- Dramatic centers and indoor activities will develop self esteem, gross motor and communication skills
Call us at 905-336-2063
or complete the information below and we will contact you to book a our of our facilities.